Förutom att förbättra prestandan hos Chirp-kapabla fishfinders, kommer sportfiskare som använder denna givare att uppnå tre gånger täckningen under båten jämfört med våra nuvarande högfrekventa Chirp-färdiga givare som till exempel B75H.
Wide beamwidth, together with the high frequency range, provides vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with narrow beam transducers. Airmar’s new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
August 2019: With manual setup, TM165HW is compatible with Lowrance HDS Live/ HDS Carbon, Simrad EVO 3 sonar units. All Sonar manufacturers will have future releases of software which will recognize Transducer ID™ in the TM165HW and will automatically set to the correct parameters.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz
- Super wide 30° average beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Wide beamwidth gives superior coverage under the boat
- High-performance, low profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly
- Features a plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Recommended boat size: Up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology