St. Croix Avid Pearl 6,8 fot M XF 2-delat spinnspö
Is That A Lure Hitting The Water
Or The Sound Of A Man's Ego Deflating?
It is a delicate balance – keep up with the boys but don’t intimidate them. Well, maybe a few of us here can handle having a gal on the boat that knows her spinners from her jerkbaits. Maybe we’re confident enough to build her a rod of her own. Something special like our Avid Pearl series. Every rod in the series features a high modulus SCIII graphite blank beautifully made and incorporating our exclusive IPC® technology. These sweet sticks are highly specialized, rods that despite their gorgeous fuchsia-metallic exterior, are cruel tools of intimidation.
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Incredibly lightweight and sensitive with extreme strength and durability.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs for women.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides featuring slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings with polished stainless-steel frames.
- Fuji® SKM reel seat with abalone barrel on spinning models.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with abalone trim on casting models.
- Split-grip /select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.