A powerful fish pulling hard on the end of the line is one of the best feelings in the world. But ill-fitting waders designed for men can dampen the joy of the experience. For the G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot women's waders, Simms went directly to the source, female guides. The result is a women's specific fit that is tough enough to handle day after day of river abuse. Center-leg seam construction and the legendary quality and durability of Simms' GORE-TEX® G3 material makes these women's waders the total package.
• Women's-specific design features scalloped top opening; fits higher at the chest & lower at the back
• Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station
• Zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warmer chest pocket
• Integrated utility tabs
• Built-in low-profile belt loops with 1.5in stretch wading belt included
• Patented front & back leg seams
• Adjustable elastic 1.5in suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
• Abrasion-resistant built-in Gravel Guards with boot hooks
• Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
• 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper;4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat & legs.